Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow, 2 days till our wedding day!
Time is flying by!
Yesterday Rocky's parents and his grandma flew in from Japan. It was great to meet them, Rocky and I went to the airport to pick them up. I was a little nervous, because it was my first time meeting them in person, but I had talked to them before and they are soo nice! I love them!
Today we are doing a lot of the last minute details...
1. meeting up with our photographer-Amber Shaw photography is doing our photos and after feeling unsure about a few others that we were debating on, I came across her website!
2. Picking up my bouquet
3. his parents want to see the reception place.
4. the food...there are still a few details on that to work out!
Fun and crazy and I am taking in every moment! And trying not to feel too stressed.

Yesterday I went and did the alterations on my dress and it is beautiful! I love it! I got it at "Gowns by Pamela" and they have a mix and match dress selection so i picked the top and then the skirt and it has a sash that ties it all together...love!
Thursday my family gets in (tomorrow!)
I can't believe the time is almost here!!!

No comments: