Thursday, July 30, 2009

7 things...

Seven things I did today...

1. Took Linda to the airport

2. Talked to Hna Nepomuceno, Hna Hernandez & Hna Moreno!!! :D

3. Washed my car

4. Filled out job applications

5. Called Evan to wish him HaPpY bIrThDaY (he is 13 now!)

6. Worked on getting everything sorted out for school

7. Read some articles/quotes to see what I want to use in my talk in a couple weeks.

Jeff leaves for his mission on the 4th! I can't believe it! He is going to be an amazing missionary and have so many life changing and wonderful experiences!

1 comment:

Stacie S-H said...

oopsies yeah i forgot to call Evan...ahh :-/ i forgot to call mattie too and he wasnt happy with me about that. agh. i thought about it! just never found time to make a call. when does Linda get back from UT/ID ?