Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hey, I'm making a new blog for a a couple reasons...

-I can't get into my old one at all (I've tried just about everything)
-People still want me to make a blog!

(blogging is not my strongest quality but with some reminders I should be able to update it every now and then).

Today is Saturday. I'm speaking in sacrament meeting tomorrow to talk about my mission! I have been thinking and writing about the different experiences I want to share and it has made me so happy to do that!
Then in the mail today I got a letter from my last companion, Hna Hernandez, and she sent me 3 pictures, including one of Jose, who is a recent convert, of him at the temple open house, as well as one of Luis at his baptism! He was baptized on July 5th!
This is me and Hna Hernandez when I went to see her a couple weeks ago at the Oquirr Mountain Temple open house. I was so excited to see her and the other sisters there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm qoe otras cosas escondidas tendras creo que no existe la confianza ok