Saturday, August 22, 2009

the time is a little different here from SA

When I went to check my email to my joy (and dismay) i found an email from Jeff! I was planning on writing him today. He said his email day right now that he is in the MTC is Saturday but last week we didnt get an email from him until Sunday...so I think the best thing to do is to email him Friday. Man, I feel bad because I know how important getting mail is to a missionary!
Sooo...guess what. Sunday = good day to write to missionary brother! 'cause besides just getting emails, getting that envelope in the mail with your name on it with the return address being someone you know and have been wondering or thinking about, is the best feeling ever!

I'm going thrift store shopping in a few minutes with Betty. I love the weekends. Last Sunday I went over and had dinner with the Curtemans. Love that family! Jackie is a great cook! We had baked chicken & asparagus, salad, pasta, and for dessert this delicious angelfoodcake strawberry & whipped cream dessert. Afterwards we played a fun game. It was so cute, Camille called me in the afternoon to invite me over for dinner. They are all growing up so fast! I can't believe Spencer has started college and Matthew has started jr high! I will miss them a lot when i go back to school.


'

No comments: