Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ok i'm going to see if i can do a post a day (except the weekends bc of lack of internet) until the wedding.
So last night i was addressing envelopes to send out invites and was doing california ones (sorry they are going out so late!! we had some issues :/ ) and i got so sad. i am so happy that im going to marry rocky and all- thats not why i was sad. its because I want to have it where the people i know are...the ones i grew up with, the ones who have been such a big part of my life. it was sad. i told rocky i wanted to get married in california, not in utah anymore to have everyone there. well, i know not EvErYoNe will be there but its more like home to me. And i was thinking about my aunts and uncles and grandparents and FrIeNdS and the people from my ward and stake who i miss a lot.
The nice thing is that my family and some of rocky's family are coming and it will be great that we can all get together. So i will focus on the positive. Because rocky is also here in utah with most of his family and friends in other places even farther away.

And...

We will be doing a roadtrip to california afterwards (probably the next weekend?) and will have a reception/open house. I have ideas on this but nothing planned so far just because we weren't sure WHEN it would happen. But its really important to me and rocky says if it is important to me its important to him and we will make it happen! He loves california as well :)

So, the california invitations will go out today ( I will have to contact friends individually to let
them know when we will be there) and the other invitations we still need the inserts because the reception place has changed.

Today im working and then im meeting with a coordinator at the reception place and then i have an interview and then we are going to the gym.

Today is also one of the days i have off from working at the restaurant so im taking advantage of that to work on some more wedding plans ( meeting with the coordinator for example).

Ciao. I will try to post some pics soon!

3 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

Sweet thanks for blogging again and the update! hopefully Linda can come to your open house/reception...cant wait for you to post some pix!

Betty said...

Hi from one of your California friends. At least you're getting married on my birthday. That's sort of like me being there. Can't wait to meet Rocky.

Lucky Heather said...

LMK when the Cali one is. I am sure I can sneak away to Woodland for a few hours. That is if you make it before July 31 or after Aug 11.