Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm so happy

Because it is Friday!!! This week has flown by! It has been very busy and this weekend will be no exception. Except I am going to take some moments to just chill and relax (probably more Sunday than Saturday but sometimes I like to have a chill Saturday- like last Saturday I spent a good part of the day watching movies, reading blogs, cleaning house. It was great and very relaxing.
This Saturday I have a little more I need and want to do so not quite as much time will be spent at home but thats okay too.

I just want to sleep in.

And can I just say I need help with returning redbox movies on time???

And....

Happy Birthday to my sister Julianne!!! Yesterday was her birthday! She is great & she is now living the dream (living in CALIFORNIA...yeah...that will be me too one day!). She is super creative and makes amazing things! We had fun times in Rexburg together & I also got to babysit my cute niece! I cant wait to visit them!







No comments: